WWE 2K22 version 1.14 is out now by way of a no cost update and the full patch notes contain various noteworthy improvements. This features 14 FaZe Clan-branded apparel, as well as gameplay fixes and current movesets for present and new DLC superstars.
Connected: WWE 2K22 Evaluation: A Welcome Comeback Match
Verify out the full WWE 2K22 variation 1.14 patch notes below:
- Included 14 absolutely free FaZe Clan-branded attire merchandise to Neighborhood Creations
- Improvements to load moments for gamers with a huge collection of downloaded custom information
- Current moveset data and classes for present and new DLC Superstars
- Dealt with described concerns of crashes throughout desk matches
- Resolved documented fears with desk interactions
- Up to date reversals to a few moves to handle documented worries with reversal home windows staying far too tiny or not appearing
- Resolved documented fears exactly where the Superstar is unable to attack in the course of a match
- Dealt with claimed concerns where the reversals ended up putting the defender in the incorrect situation after the reversal
- Addressed reported worries with regards to new DLC animations clipping or misaligned.
- Addressed reported worries with run-ins/breakouts for new DLC characters
- Tackled reported concerns with managers all through entrances
- Resolved described problems where the AI was not utilizing Pin Combos for some moves.
On the net
- Dealt with documented worries concerning Uploads in Group Creations.
- Tackled claimed concerns about Downloads in Group Creations.
- Addressed described worries about looking by Creators in Neighborhood Creations.
- Resolved documented considerations relating to the foyer timer with Controlled Companions.
- Tackled described issues regarding apparel for different Superstars
- Tackled noted worries with regards to help for included DLC people
- Enhanced security in the course of Build Modes
- Enhanced security when using custom Celebrity in Universe
- Improved security in MyGM
- Dealt with described fears about crashes for the duration of load
- Addressed a claimed issue in which the match aim was not completed after a diving attack was thriving