Table of Contents
- 1 Blumarine angora-mix knit cardigan
- 2 Dior Addict Stellar Gloss
- 3 Ugg Extremely Mini Vintage boots
- 4 Gucci square steel sun shades
- 5 Versace satin Medusa Aevitas system heels
- 6 Stone & Strand diamond butterfly pendant
- 7 Blumarine rimless sunglasses
- 8 Masha Popova frosted dirty denim bias-minimize jeans
- 9 Ed Hardy womens koi fish cropped tee
- 10 Tiffany & Co. coronary heart tag bracelet in silver
- 11 Van Cleef & Arpels traveling butterfly involving the finger ring
- 12 Tom Ford Eye Coloration Quad Eyeshadow Palette
- 13 Amina Muaddi Bella crystal-embellished satin leading-cope with bag
- 14 Juicy Couture Dalia crystal-embellished velour bucket hat
- 15 Jordache rainbow miniskirt
Compared with the other present guides you’ve found from Vogue this calendar year, this specific edit of presents is for individuals with a specified nostalgia for the early aughts—a 10 years outlined by gaudy however delectable model. The good thing is, there are a good deal of ridiculously ideal and immensely giftable Y2K trend and add-ons for this group, which, this vacation season, looks to incorporate just about everybody from J.Lo to Bella Hadid to Lousy Bunny.
The latter can most notably be noticed bedecked in the aesthetic in Vogue’s most recent collections video styled by Jorden Bickham. Established to the tunes of Los Del Rio’s “Macarena” (a tune that dominated pop tradition well into the aughts), the online video sees Imaan Hammam, Iris Legislation, Paloma Elsesser, Dilone, and a lot of far more done up in mega platform heels, how-low-can-you-go-increase trousers, flashy butterfly baubles, and rimless shades from the spring 2022 collections.
The new music online video highlights the season’s latest and biggest Y2K-influenced looks, from Loewe’s and Blumarine’s denim maxidresses to Versace’s chain mail–revealing miniskirt and crop best to Stella McCartney’s combo of sparkly blouses and cargo pants. Twenty several years later and the Y2K mood seems to be best of mind for the two designers and social media stars.
On the beauty entrance, there is no scarcity of brightly colored eye shadows and shiny-lined lips. And when it comes to Y2K extras, there’s a great deal. Rhinestone butterfly jewellery, pastel bucket hats, and the underarm bag ended up undoubtedly terrific gifts in 2001…but also now yet again in 2021.
You may be surprised that, certainly, Ugg’s micro-mini boots (they occur in not one particular, but two shades of pink), Dior’s iridescent lip glosses, Juicy Couture’s rhinestone-logo’d bucket hat, and Anna Sui’s butterfly crucial chain–adorned shoulder bag are all existing-working day gifts up for grabs. Obtain all of this and much more Y2K garb to fill your 2000s-style-loving heart’s wish, under.