Table of Contents
- 1 Pink
- 2 Balenciaga BB stud earrings
- 3 Prada single logo earring
- 4 JW Anderson oversized chain choker necklace
- 5 BonBonWhims Ling bling ring
- 6 Orange
- 7 Bottega Veneta cone silver earrings
- 8 The Last Line Huggie earring
- 9 Tory Burch Miller stud ring
- 10 Yellow
- 11 Bea Bongiasca Foxy earring
- 12 Charms Company BonBon bracelet
- 13 Marc Jacobs medallion stud earrings
- 14 Djula Marbella bar pendant necklace
- 15 Green
- 16 Roxanne Assoulin Colour Therapy Solids set of two bracelets
- 17 Yvonne Leon twisted earrings
- 18 Marla Aaron 14kt heart-lock charm
- 19 Blue
- 20 Fry Powers Unicorn Rainbow earrings
- 21 Melis Goral Matisse tassel necklace
- 22 Frasier Sterling Candy ring
- 23 Tiffany & Co. Croisillon bracelet
- 24 Purple
- 25 Safsafu Space Daisy earrings
- 26 Alison Lou heart necklace
- 27 Sarah Chloe Love Count heart ring
- 28 Bea Bongiasca gold, silver, and enamel earrings
- 29 Black
- 30 Jennifer Fisher Family circle charm
- 31 Aurelie Bidermann Diana twisted cuff
Your jewelry box is already bursting with gold chains, silver pendants, and diamond-studded rings. But, one thing it may be lacking is a pop of color. While you’re well on the way to polishing off your vivid summer wardrobe, just know your jewelry should pack just as much of a punch. Which is why you should consider adding a few of the best enamel jewelry pieces to your collection.
Enamel is a coating applied to metal jewelry that has been used for centuries to add a colorful touch to decorative creations. It became especially popular in Europe and the United States during the Art Nouveau period between 1890-1910. Today, you can find many delicate antique creations that highlight the artistry, or you can shop for new styles (see our favorites below) for a more modern twist on enamel. Paired back with bold gemstones and classic metals, here are the best enamel jewelry pieces from eyes-on-me earrings to playful necklaces, and bold bangles worth adding to your wish list.
Pink doesn’t have to be overly saccharine. Look for edgy pieces like Balenciaga’s oversized studs or a chunky ring to give your look a bit of attitude.
There isn’t much that’s more iconic than Hermés’ signature orange, so choose a tangerine-hued bangle from the brand as a cool layering piece.
Embrace the sunny attitude of summer with a bold yellow piece. Buttery yellow is better if you want something subtle, while neon will pop against your sun-soaked skin.
There’s something soothing about the rich color of emerald green. Try styling a verdant bauble with a floaty white picnic dress.
The sky, the ocean, the pool—there are plenty of reference points to deem blue a key color of summer. Try jewelry that’s light and bright as a staple for your next vacation.
A pop of purple plays nicely with just about any other color on the spectrum, so consider this hue the ideal one for layering. If you’re feeling particularly colorful, embrace the full rainbow with your jewelry.
Keep things classic and sleek with simple black enamel jewelry. While it may not be as bold as the other options, it’s the perfect choice for minimalists looking to mix things up.