Sabika Jewelry was founded in 2001 by Karin Mayr. They are a family run multi-level marketing company with a vision to help the family get out of a difficult time while selling quality top-notch jewelry and giving others the opportunity to do the same. It’s mainly a company made by women for women. During this review I will go over some of the specific products or things in which they offer as well as providing a brief explanation to each item, the business or income opportunity and if you can really make money with it, the cost to get started, and finally my final thoughts or opinion over everything I reviewed and the entire company itself.
Sabika offers quality jewelry and jewelry accessories including bracelets, earrings, necklaces, extenders, and many more. I will list 3 of the product they offer and give a brief explanation for each below!
- Joyful Sabika London Choker – This is one item from their “Joyful” set, to complete the look you should also get the bracelet and earrings. It’s made with Crystal, Crystal AB, Denim blue and Pacific Opal and sold for $179.
- Spotlight Sabika Fun Bracelet – For the full retail value of $119 they offer this bracelet made by Crystal.
- Natural Sabika Fun Studs – These are created with Denim Blue and are lightweight for $39.
The question still remains; can you really make money with Sabika Jewelry’s business or income opportunity? To answer this question, I will examine and explain some of their compensation plan! Payouts in this company will differ from the level or rank you are in addition to completing certain requirements! All of their ranks or levels are Consultant, Bonus Qualified Consultant, Director, Star Director, Crystal Director, Star Crystal Director, Silver Director, Star Silver Director, Gold Director, Star Gold Director, Platinum Director, and Star Platinum Director.
- Consultant – This is the first level or rank you can achieve in this company and in order to remain active in this rank you must have $500 or more in retail order every 3 month period. By achieving this and remaining active you will be able to earn 20% commission on all personal sales.
- Crystal Director – In order to achieve this rank or level you must qualify as a director or any other higher level for the month and have at least 1 qualified first generation director or higher in your team or “down-line“. When you achieve this rank or level and complete the requirements you are able to earn 20% from personal sales commission, a 6% personal sales bonus, 4-5% lifetime personal sponsoring override bonus meaning you get paid from the members you personally sponsored and their sales, and 3% Central Team Overrides meaning you earn money from anyone in your Central Teams after they make sales.
- Star Platinum Director – To achieve this level or rank and the payouts included you must qualify as a director or higher for the