Table of Contents
- 1 Seashore Buckets
- 2 Chicago-primarily based, Chinese-born Guanyu Xu splashes Hermès’s vivid lantern-shaped bucket baggage across a collage of tropical sea spray. Really don’t permit this kind of seaside pail drift absent at sea.
- 3 Sizzling Tip
- 4 Paris- and London-based photographer Andrew Nuding traveled to Brooklyn’s personal Brighton Beach front to capture Loewe’s have to-have, two-toned tote. It is just the ideal measurement for stashing sunscreen, sunglasses, a e-book, some water…so, vamos a la playa!
- 5 Loewe x Paula’s Ibiza significant anagram degrade basket tote bag
- 6 Palm, Remember to
- 7 Concerning its tasteful silhouette and lively palm-print motif, Louis Vuitton’s top rated handle belongs in paradise. Leonard Suryajaya captures this Capucine in a tropical oasis.
- 8 Louis Vuitton Capucines mini tressage purse
- 9 Sand Stilts
- 10 Summer’s humble strappy sandal gets a significant raise. For her Vogue debut, Delali Ayivi brought along Brother Vellies’s wedged lace-ups to the sandy shores of Lomé, Togo.
- 11 Brother Vellies Gemini sandals in Negril
- 12 Dreaming in Coral
- 13 Let the dangling tassels of Chloé’s crafty braided pouch sway freely and easily like colourful underwater corals.
- 14 Choose a Dip
- 15 Born and raised in Marseilles, photographer Sarah Leila Payan reveals a distant and potentially locals-only swimming place in her hometown. Communicate about a vantage point! Acquire in the beauty of the south of France—and maybe a fast nap—with a Dior chaise lounger and espadrilles to match.
- 16 Dior Maison Dioriviera deckchair
- 17 Dior Dioriviera Walk’n’Dior sneaker
- 18 On the Rocks
- 19 What could probably pair better with a pale sky and placid sea than a woven Bottega Veneta bucket bag in the most fantastic shade of inexperienced? Brooklyn-primarily based photographer Siena Saba sets the scene, ideal for a picnic or having dropped in a seaside browse out on a jetty.
- 20 Pebble Beach
- 21 In opposition to a sweetly solar-kissed scene, the New York-centered photographer Olivia Galli leaves a mismatched pair of sandals from Dolce & Gabbana for a dip. No sneakers demanded.
- 22 Dolce & Gabbana polished calfskin system sliders
- 23 Dolce & Gabbana polished calfskin platform sliders
- 24 Solid Away
- 25 Just take this as a sign to costume up your beachy Breton stripes with a little something a bit far more jaunty—this plaid pink bowling bag from Chanel, for occasion.
- 26 Knit With each other
- 27 Here’s a vivid idea: On a very good outdated summer’s day, there are no improved accouterments than a breezy hat and cheerful crochet beach tote from Prada—the pairing will be between your preferred summer season companions.
Kick off your summer season with mild, brilliant extras produced for soaking up some sun—from fetching hats and woven luggage to beachy footwear. For Vogue’s June/July concern, we requested 7 photographers (Sarah Leila Payan, Leonard Suryajaya, Siena Saba, Olivia Galli, Andrew Nuding, Delali Ayivim, and Guanyu Xu) from close to the globe to showcase an assortment of summer’s hottest accessories in their scenic locals—from Tory Burch’s crochet bucket hat, photographed on the beach locations of Lomé, Togo on the West African coast, to Mediterranean-completely ready espadrilles from Dior pictured by a rocky swimming location in the city of Marseilles.
These are the forms of pieces that were being produced with summertime in thoughts, from vibrant sand-evidence totes like Loewe, Chloé, and Prada’s, to content-go-lucky hats for all those not-a-cloud-in-the-sky type of times. Under, a handful of cheerful strategies for what to carry to the beach—and over and above.