Table of Contents
- 1 Shoes
- 2 By Far Freya 50mm Ruched Sandals
- 3 Loeffler Randall Dahlia Blue Bow Low Heel
- 4 Liu Jo Pointed-Toe Leather Pumps
- 5 Bags
- 6 IMAGO-A Nº44 Lucite Buckle Mini Blush
- 7 Staud Bean gathered leather shoulder bag
- 8 Mietis Studio Mini Jill Padded Bag Lemon
- 9 Jewelry
- 10 Bea Bongiasca Flower Power Enamel, 9kt Gold & Silver Earrings
- 11 Sophie Buhai Chalcedony & Sterling-Silver Necklace
- 12 Cast Mod Stud Sterling Silver & 14K Gold Stud Earrings With Ceramic & Citrine
- 13 Hats and Hair Accessories
- 14 Shrimps Marit Crochet Flower Hat
- 15 Alanui Beach Break Crocheted Cotton Bucket Hat
- 16 Lack Of Color Terry Cloth Wave Bucket Hat
- 17 Emilio Pucci Onde-Print Silk Scarf
- 18 Roger Vivier Broche Buckle Plexy Hair Clip in Metal
- 19 Apple Airpods Max – Green
- 20 Jennifer Behr Harlow Bow Barrette
- 21 Sunglasses
- 22 Oliver Peoples Saurine Rectangle-Frame Acetate Sunglasses
- 23 Kuboraum Cat-Eye Frame Sunglasses
- 24 Hosiery
- 25 LoveShackFancy x Stripe & Stare Primrose Plaid Socks
- 26 Calzedonia 50 Denier Total Comfort Soft Touch Tights
With the first buds of spring comes the thought of Easter outfits, bright accessories, and all things pastel. The springtime palette is always a fun way to embrace the seasonal change and inspire a new wardrobe. Whether you’re planning Easter outfits, Passover ensembles, or are just ready for a fresh spring wardrobe update, celebrate the end of winter with some bright spring accessories. As we start to store away our heavy coats and head outdoors for some much-needed Vitamin D, the last thing in shopping carts is dark tones and heavy fabrics. Enter new spring accessories: cat-eye sunglasses, multi-colored handbags, pastel sandals, and even floral-patterned socks — perfect for enhancing Easter outfits or your everyday spring ensembles. Not ready to pack away the black, navy, and gray just yet? Consider some of the softly hued pieces below that will make any outfit sing a fresh tune. We think you’ll thank us.
It’s been one long, cold winter. One of the most exciting seasonal accessory transitions is going from boots to sandals for the spring. Whether it’s pale blue sandals from Loeffler Randall (fresh pedicure not included), lavender pumps from Liu Jo, or butter yellow kitten heels from By Far, these are the perfect pastel shoes to pair with Easter outfits and beyond this season.
It may feel like the most major outfit tweak, but adding a pop of pastel with a small handbag is extremely impactful. Whether it’s a multi-colored bag from Barcelona-based brand Mietis, or a classically shaped ruched shoulder bag from Staud, bright handbags are sure to leave an impression.
Enamel and gemstones are an easy way to incorporate the pastel palette into your wardrobe. From these enamel earrings to the blue beaded necklace strung with marbled chalcedony from Sophie Buhai, this is the jewelry you should be wearing all season long.
Hats and Hair Accessories
When it comes to classic Easter outfits, headwear or hairpieces are a must—old-fashioned bonnet not included. Don’t miss out on an opportunity to add a pastel accent from crochet bucket hats, to a delicate tulle bow or hair clip, a colorful printed headscarf, or even the Apple AirPod Max headphones (which are just as fashionable as they are functional).
As the sun comes back out, an essential part of your spring wardrobe will be shades. Sunglasses are a great way to add a touch of pastel to your outfit that can be as extreme or paired back as you’d like. Opt for exaggerated cat-eye glasses from Kuboraum or a butter yellow lens from Oliver Peoples.
While we’re still holding on strong for bare-leg summer weather, the early spring temperatures can often mean continuing to layer up with a pair of tights or socks. Consider adding a pop of color with these Prada and Calzedonia tights, or a pretty floral pattern like these Loveshackfancy socks.
More Great Stories From Vanity Fair
— Grimes on Music, Mars, and Her Secret New Baby With Elon Musk
— The Vanity Fair Oscar Party Returns: Fill Out Your Ballot and Watch the Livestream on March 27
— Netflix, Drive to Survive, and the New Cult of F1 Fandom
— Allegra Gucci on Her Mother, New Book, and House of Gucci
— Melinda Gates Says Bill Gates’s Work With “Abhorrent” Epstein Led to Divorce
— The Birth of Celebrity Outrage Over Vaccines, Masks, and Mandates
— 29 Killer The Batman–Inspired Items for Robert Pattinson and Zoë Kravitz Fans
— From the Archive: How Intense Loathing Brought Down the Gucci Dynasty
— Sign up for “The Buyline” to receive a curated list of fashion, books, and beauty buys in one weekly newsletter.