You might be surprised at how many people have no idea when and how to wear us polo shirt. Some people just throw it on and go running errands. By doing this, they lose out on an awesome fashion opportunity.
Not everyone is fashion savvy; especially not a large percentage of men. However, they should realize that polo shirts are versatile and classy. Us polo online in India offers plenty of quality polo shirts at a friendly price. They are great for a day of golfing, better for the summer, ideal for an outdoor get-together with friends and family, and perfect for a formal event.
- Fun weekend out
Whether you are meeting your friends for brunch or taking out your girlfriend on an evening coffee date, US polo is a favourite to many.
Wearing a brightly coloured shirt such as light blue or yellow and pairing it with knee-length shorts of a lighter shade will not only portray class but will also make you look stylish.
When in a hurry and do not have enough time to check whether the outfit ensemble is cohesive, pair the polo with a simple grey short. Grey is a great neutral colour that goes well with almost any other colour.
- Semi-formal dinner date
If you are looking to take your significant other on a semi-formal dinner date and want to dress to impress, put on US polo shirt and pair it with some well-cut chino pants. This ensemble will make you look well put-together which is a plus since you want to win your date’s heart.
However, do not go for bright colours. Tone down a little to give a formal vibe. To add icing to the cake, wear loafers or preferably, suede buck shoes.
- Fridays at work
Most companies will give their employees a break on Fridays. In preparation for the weekend, they will be allowed to be in semi-casual attire. Most men would go for a shirt with a nice pair of jeans.
However, you could give your Friday look an upgrade and go to work with US polo shirt with formal trousers. Top off your look with a nice blazer to look comfy yet office-appropriate.
As much as polo shirts can be worn daily in different style combinations, there are a few basic rules on how they should be worn.
Let’s delve into specifics.
- Never wear an undershirt when in a polo shirt. These two never mix well together as the undershirt could slip out creating a crumbled and not so interesting look.
- Always wear the right fitting. Avoid being in a polo that is too tight or too loose. It should be comfortable.
- Never pop your collar. It is not a cool trend. If anything, you will look like a child who is failing miserably at being funky.
- Never tuck a polo shirt unless you are wearing it with blazers. If so, never pull the polo’s collar on the blazer’s lapel.
- Going for printed and patterned polo shirts is a great way to add an extra flair to your ensemble. It will also make you look edgy and fashionable.