Nothing impresses women more than jewelry. Old or young they all like to display their diamonds and pearls. But have you ever thought how much blood is shed and how badly the environment is often damaged to get your piece of custom made jewelry made? It is not just about a movie like ‘Blood Diamond’ but there are many darker secrets behind the glittering gold and at the sparkling diamond. Would you still like a piece of jewelry knowing it is soaked in blood?
So, if you are a woman planning to add to your impressive collection or a man planning to impress your ladylove with a piece of rock think about eco friendly jewelry. Not only will it bring happiness to your life but you will also contribute to the human society in your own small way and help in curbing the bloodshed that stands behind every piece of sparkling rock. Here are a few benefits of eco friendly jewelry:
1. First and foremost, your custom made jewelry won’t be riding on the exploitation of thousands of people in the faraway lands. It won’t lead to barbaric killing of innocent men and women in the poverty stricken region.
2. These eco friendly jewelry items are made of eco friendly materials most of which are recycled which helps in preserving the natural resources of the earth. Most of them are readily found and do not need hazardous mining.
3. Eco friendly custom made jewelry serves as awesome gift to your near and dear ones. They can also be a part of bulk gifts in the corporate world. They also spread across a humanitarian message across to people.
4. The cost of eco friendly jewelry is just a fraction of the traditional ones. It doesn’t hurt your pocket and gives you the opportunity to add more exotic piece of jewelry to your impressive collection.
5. Being made of renewable materials, eco friendly jewelry offers you much more variety that you can think of. All these are made in contemporary styles with some of the best known jewelry designers in the world churning out stunning designs.
6. There is no end to the colors and the shapes that these custom made jewelry pieces can offer you. They can offer you a lot more variety than your traditional diamonds and pearls which cannot be customized.
7. Eco friendly jewelry is generally handmade by individual artisans in economically backward places. Purchasing these jewelry pieces helps in supporting their cause and economically empowering them.
8. All these jewelry can be recycled once you think they have become old enough and are out of fashion. Doing this you will show your duty towards the environment and also help in reducing wastage of raw materials.
Sporting an expensive jewelry can definitely grab you eyeballs but supporting the cause of humanity endorsing eco friendly jewelry will give you a sense of satisfaction which no expensive diamond can give you. So what’s stopping you, stand up today for the cause and save thousands of lives from exploitation each year.